Thursday, November 17, 2011

1,300 views!! here's a Rambit quick sketch inspired by "the elder scrolls: skyrim"

thank you for viewing my artblog 1,300 times!! glad you like it!! well, as many of you know, Skyrim was released not to long ago and i wanted it more than anything!! but being the starving artist that i am, i couldn't afford it. so i did the same thing i use to do in my childhood: i went to my friend's house to play it. haha..it was so awesome i played for like 3 hours straight!! once i killed my first dragon, i passed the controller to my friend Mike http://miketiscarenoart.blogspot.com/2010/08/here-is-some-samples-of-my-art-enjoy.html?spref=gb and did this quick sketch of Rambit slaying a dragon. hahaha..i hope you guys enjoy the Rambit art and the game Skyrim as well. go buy. and keep visiting my artblog, tell your friends to visit too. see ya next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment